IIT Kharagpur

The oldest IIT and often called as the best for ECE. It has direct admission for Mtech







6.1 Mtech – TA

        AIR < 100 ( General Category )  - VLSI
        AIR < 300  ( General Category )  - Communication Signal Processing
        AIR < 250 ( General Category )  - VIPES – Video and Image Processing
        AIR < 400 ( General Category ) – RF and Micro Wave
        AIR < 500 ( General Category ) – Multimedia and Image Processing

There are few Mtech – TA  specializations which have written test/ Interview. Kindly get noted regarded it.

6.2 MS and Direct Phd

Same Arguments applicable as any other IIT

If you have any specific doubts regarding things, you can comment here and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge regarding rank and other doubts.

Let us see the remaining IITs. I will be putting information regarding only only top IITs. I haven't included IIT bhuvaneswar, indore, gandhinagar and so on...

1 comment:

  1. My rank is AIR 419.Can u plz tell me d same for OBC category?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable inputs/feedbacks. :-)