IIT Delhi - Part 5 - Interview Experiences



The results came out after 3 days.

Yes.  I tasted bitter in terms of loss of Texas and Cadence. But these were not un happy scenes for me because I knew how the things went inside in the interview.

But to my happiness finally, I got selected for VDTT - with the external sponsorship from Cypress Semi Conductors. Also, I got IEC.

Thank God..... So finally I got selected for something through rounds of interview..

Thanks..




The next post would be about the only Govt Job that I attended - BARC.
 It is located in Bombay. It is one of the finest things. Although it is very good program but from the ECE point of view, all it would leave you is with a satisfaction that you are having Govt Job and nothing much.


Lets go to Bombay and taste some wada pav............................
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable inputs/feedbacks. :-)