IIT Delhi - Part 2 - Interview Experiences


So I came to the room after the VDTT Interview and slept in the room without disturbing others who were having different interviews

I woke up @ 5 and along with 2 others went to the VDTT Office for the results @ 6pm on the same day. The results got delayed and it went on to 9pm finally. We waited out of curiosity and then you know what happened...

                  I AM IN ......




So after a lot of failures, I had some hope now. 
I had two VLSI Interviews on hand the next day and Computer Technology Interview also.

I filled myself with all the inspiration. I thought to myself, yes this is moment may be for which I am waiting. I need to give my best.

I need to thank one of my friend's friend Kalyan Kota. He was helpful in making a lot of decisions.


So the day ended for many but it never ended for me because I was anxious, afraid, hopeful for a brighter tomorrow.

I read upto late night. - I always had only 2 books for my Electronics - Sedra & Smith and Razavi.

So the next day. 
             
                                   Let me check it out.. 

 Hope things go fine. - IEC / VDTT.
                                                              Please.. 







2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I wanted to ask that how did you prepare for the interviews? From the questions that you've mentioned, it is nowhere near to the GATE syllabus. So, did you specially prepare for this?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to search in the internet about experiences and find out and talk with my friends of Mtech 1st year, about few things. Rest you can always prepare from standard text books.

      Delete

Thanks for your valuable inputs/feedbacks. :-)