What all I applied .............


1. IISC Bangalore - 
       The preference order went like this
                                                                1. ME Micro Electronics
                                                                2. ME Communications and Networks
                                                                3. Mtech CEDT

I got call for Mtech CEDT Written test/ Interview. 
I got direct admission for ME Communications and Networks in the first counselling.


2. IIT Delhi
        The preference order went like this 
                                                               1. IEC
                                                               2. Computer Technology
                                                               3. Communications
        Interdisciplinaries that I applied
                                                               1. JTM and JVL

I got call for IEC, Computer Technology, JTM, JVL  Interview





3. IIT Bombay
        The preference order went like this 
                                                                1. TA - Micro Electronics
                                                                2. TA - Electronic Systems
                                                                3. TA - Communication Systems

         I applied even for RA, Mtech+Phd also in the same preference order

I got call for RA, Mtech+Phd interviews and direct admission of TA-Communication Systems in the first counselling. I waited upto 3 rd counselling, I got Electronics System.

4. IIT Kharagpur
        The preference order went like this 
                                                              1. VLSI
                                                              2. VIPES
                                                              3. Communications 
I got VLSI in the first round

5. IIT Madras
    The preference order went like this 
                                                                    1. VLSI
    I applied for MS, Texas MS, direct Phd.  I got call for MS of both types and direct Phd.
   I didn't get VLSI in IIT Madras in the first 2 rounds.

The rest of the IIT s I didn't apply.

5 comments:

  1. The best blog I have come across!
    Thanks a ton
    God bless you in your future endeavours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sukhman Kaur. Keep reading and inputs are appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Hello Sir,
    I need few suggestions regarding my career as I have written Gate-2017 (ECE). Could you please help me ?? Where can I ask you the questions ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi u can mail me to
      Raghavapudi.neeraj@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Pls tell something about fee in iits....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable inputs/feedbacks. :-)