IISC - Interview Experiences

Hi Every one ..

So this is the post where in I will be sharing with all of you my CEDT written test experience.

Just like others, don't just have a negative opinion about IISC Bangalore that it has only research guys and no placements. It is very good institute and if you want to study peacefully, it is the best.

Be prepared for some good knowledge sharing during the two years of Mtech in IISC.

So the written test was scheduled on April 20th 2015, I arrived 1 day before. I have one friend there Satya Narayana who is studying there as CEDT student. He got 699 rank(OBC) last year ( When I got 751 Rank in General ).  Last year, I accompanied him to IISC because I had a call from Computation sciences with my last year rank. So due to this, It didn't take much of time for me to go to IISC after getting down at the Bus stop.

I will share few questions that I remember.

1. How to make mux with de mux and vice versa.

2. 5 to 8 questions on Embedded Systems ( Strange experience for most of the students )

3. Simple Biasing question on BJT Transistor

4. Simple question on Flip Flops and Micro Processor

5. Question on Sub Threshold Region in MOSFET

6.  Easy 2 questions in Mathematics

7.  EM Theory about trasmission

8. Design from 15V to 5V un regulated power supply

9.  1 question on IPV4 and IPV6. It had one question also about router working.

10. Little Endian and Big Endian question.

11. Rise Time and fall time question and graph of output voltage vrs time when you have a capacitor and resistor connected in the output stage of a transistor

12. Design a circuit for Chess board type of K-Map. Find the minimum number of xnor and xor gates.

I will keep on updating few other questions.. as and when I remember them or get it from few of my friends.... But mostly I have done it.

Some how after the Exam, I felt I would be in with 60% chance and 40% out.
     
               Unfortunately - the 40% came true.....


So immediately took a train to Hyderabad and came back...

                     Next Journey is to the Ultimate Madras after 1 week gap...

                                                                                      Check it out next. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable inputs/feedbacks. :-)