IIT Delhi - Part 3 - Interview Experiences

So the day started with the continuation of the previous day.

VDTT is a sponsored program, where in the first round of Interviews will be conducted by the IIT Delhi Professors and the second round of interviews will be done the by Sponsors and the Internal MHRD Project Profs.

VDTT 2nd round:

So although, it was supposed to start @ 9 am in the morning, it started after lunch. So in the mean while, I went to IEC interview (skipping my lunch). To my luck, there were the few professors who interviewed me in VDTT first round. They recognized me and asked me whether I was through in the 1st round of VDTT. I replied kindly that the first round I got in and the next rounds are going on.

The Professors were impressed with my rank and also few questions normally about MOSFET were asked and I was told at that point of time only that you are offered IEC and if you don't fare well in VDTT next round, take it or else leave it fastly.

With the first success, I walked into VDTT interview room.

There were too many presentations.
 Companies :    Qualcomm, Texas, Cypress, Cadence.
 Projects: Nanoscale Devices, Smart Cane/Refreshable Braille Display,Mass Spectrometer                                                 


So out of the 300 odd students that came into the initial phase, roughly 25 students were in for the next round and roughly 10 seats are available..

Lets fight...          

We were asked to keep the preferences to the 7 Sponsors. I have kept Cypress in the top and followed with Cadence, Qualcomm, Texas.

Frankly I was afraid with Texas because of the previous experience in IIT Madras. At the same time, I was dis appointed that I was un prepared to attend the Interview of Qualcomm because I was not in touch with Communications for a while.

                In the next post, I will share my Interview. How things went. ..
                                                     How was the story of my failure agian... and a success story from it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable inputs/feedbacks. :-)